In addition to the department of Scientific Laser Applications, the group of Ultrafast Photonics has collaborations with the following network of scientists (accounted since March 2019, sorted by time given).
- Assoc. prof. Martin Kozak, Charles University of Prague, Czech Republic.
- Prof. Jörn Bonse, BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Berlin, Germany.
- Prof. Kazuhiro Yabana, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Assoc. prof. Cristian Sanchez, Mendoza University.
- Assoc. prof. Petr Kovaricek, University of Chemical Technologies, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Dr. Sergey Starinskiy, Novosibirsk State University, Russian Federation.
- Dr. Alexandre Mermillod-Blandin, Max Born Institute, Berlin, Germany.
- Dr. Anton Rudenko, University of Arizona, USA
- Dr. Franco Bonafé, Max Planck for Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Germany.
- Prof. Tomokazu Sano, Kyoto University.
- Prof. Angela Vella, University of Rouen, France.
- Dr. Michael Ruggenthaler, Max Planck for Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Hamburg, Germany.
Main collaborations within the institution
- Krystof Hlinomaz (PhD student)
- Prof. Bulgakova (head of dpt)
- Dr. Yoann Levy (group leader)
- Kristyna Gazdova (Master student)
- Dr. Inam Mirza (group leader)