Publications of the project
- Published: T. J.-Y. Derrien et al, Properties of Surface Plasmon Polaritons on lossy materials: Lifetimes, periods and excitation conditions, Journal of Optics 18, 115007 (2016). Impact factor 2015: 1.8. [Green open access]
- Published: Co-author in Shugaev et al, MRS Bulletin 41, 960 (2016) [Featured article]. Impact factor 2015: 6.06. [Open access mirror 1] [Open access mirror 2]
- Published: 2nd author in Maragkaki et al, Wavelength Dependence of Picosecond Laser-Induced Periodic Surface Structures on Copper, Applied Surface Science 417, 88 (2016) (IF 2015: 3.15). [Open access version]
- Published: T. J.-Y. Derrien and N. M. Bulgakova, Modeling of silicon in femtosecond laser-induced modification regimes: accounting for the ambipolar diffusion, Proceedings of SPIE conference Vol. 10228, Nonlinear Optics and Applications X, 102280E (May 16, 2017); doi:10.1117/12.2265671 (April 2017) [Open access version]
- Published: Corresponding author in Gnilitskyi, I.; Derrien, T. J.-Y.; Levy, Y.; Bulgakova, N. M.; Mocek, T.; Orazi, L.; High-speed manufacturing of highly regular laser-induced periodic surface structures on metals: physical origin of the regularity, Scientific Reports (IF 2015: 5.23). DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-08788-z [Gold open access]
- Gnilitskyi, I.; Orazi, L.; Derrien, T. J.-Y.; Bulgakova, N. M. & Mocek, T. Method of ultrafast laser writing of highly-regular periodic structures on metallic materials, Industrial Property Office of Czech Republic, No. PV 2016-424; WO18010707: request for patent cooperation treaty can be found here.
Complete academic record of the principal investigator is available elsewhere.