- Feb. 10th 2022: Invited presentation at webinar of EU/ASFORCLIC project from Mendel University: “Why do researchers need to be mobile?”
March 2019: Invited lecturer for the V4 project manager training in Brussels
“Focus on Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions – institutional vs. practitioner’s perspectives”
- Feb. 2018: Inviter lecturer, 1 week full-time teaching of lectures of Plasmonics, Bochum University (Feb. 2018, Germany)
- Interview for an article on Peer-review practices in Undark Magazine (MIT, USA).
- Interview in the Czech public and free newspaper Technical Weekly (published November 14th, 2017).
- Oral presentation, Marie Curie Alumni Association, Brno (Nov. 2016, Czech Republic)
- Invited oral presentation in the diplomatic workshop “Young talented scientist forum“, French Embassy in Czech Republic, organized by Institut Français de Prague, Prague (June 2016, Czech Republic)
See the list of invited seminars in Conferences & Workshop page.