- Call of the proposal: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2018.
- Name of the project: “Advanced theoretical network for modeling light matter interaction”
- Acronym of the project: ATLANTIC
- Amount: ~ 900,000 €.
- Status: project started.
- Coordinator: assoc. prof. Tzveta Apostolova (NEW BULGARIAN UNIVERSITY)
- The project has now been published on CORDIS database (H2020)
Total number of supported researchers: 40.
- Assoc. Prof. T. Apostolova (coordinator), Dr. S. Mishev, New Bulgarian University (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Prof. N.M. Bulgakova, Dr. T. J.-Y. Derrien, Dr. Y. Levy, HiLASE Centre (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Prof. A. Husakou, Max Born Institute (Berlin, Germany)
- Prof. A. Horsfield, Imperial College London (London, United Kingdom)
- Prof. E. Suraud, CNRS-LPT (Toulouse, France)
- Dr. G. Duchateau, CNRS-CELIA (Bordeaux, France)
- Prof. T. Todorov, Prof. L. Stella, Queens University of Belfast (Belfast, UK)
- Prof. K. Yabana, Tsukuba University (Tsukuba, Japan)
- Dr. O. Fedotova, SPMRC (Minsk, Belarus)
- Dr. O. Romanov, Belarus State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Dr. U. Sapaev, TSTU Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Prof. C. Sanchez, National University of Cordoba (Cordoba, Argentina)
- Prof. M. Fedoruk, Prof. V. P. Zhukov, Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Assoc. Prof. D. Scherlis, University of Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
List of secondments
The list of secondments by laboratory is available here.