Physics & Technology
- Large-scale simulation of intense laser interaction with solids, particularly with semiconductors.
- Mechanisms formation of various nanostructures at the surface of laser-irradiated materials, and large-scale production of highly regular structures.
- Absorption of light by structured materials.
- Surface polaritonics
- Transient metallization of irradiated solids.
- Preparation of massively parallel and I/O intensive simulations using High Power Computers.
- Quantum DFT and TDDFT simulations, light propagation FDTD, rate equations for laser-induced semiconductor modification.
- Advanced automation using scripting in Python & Bash.
- Self-development of C, Fortran and Python codes, with automated documentation.
- Daily user of Git. Interested in entering community development.
- Currently training on code optimization and CUDA GPU.
Large data management
- Regular backup and archiving of research data on national facilities.
- Used to massive loseless data transfers.
- Aware of support-dependent finite archiving lifetimes.
Reporting / Drafting
- Demonstrated capacity to acquire European funds through project proposals submission.
- Demonstrated capacity to acquire computational resources on national and European facilities (PRACE).
- Preparation of publication for presenting simulation data.
- Workflow centralized & synchronized between Trello, Bitbucket & Google Agenda.
- Looking for further progress towards advanced usage of Jira or TeamGantt.
- Supervision of students.
- Creator of collaborative project Marie Sklodowska-Curie RISE “ATLANTIC” involving 14 theoretical groups in the world.
- Excellent communication skills and used to multi-cultural & Western+Eastern types of working environments.