In addition to the department of Scientific Laser Applications, the group of Ultrafast Photonics has active and mutually beneficial collaborations with the following scientists (since March 2019).
- Dr. Nicolas Tancogne-Dejean, Max Planck for Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Germany.
- assoc. prof. Petr Kovaricek, University of Chemical Technologies, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Prof. Kazuhiro Yabana, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- assoc. prof. Martin Kozak, Charles University of Prague, Czech Republic.
- Dr. Sergey Starinskiy, Novosibirsk State University, Russian Federation.
- Prof. Usman Sapaev, Tashkent University, Uzbekistan.
- Prof. Tomokazu Sano, Kyoto University.
- Dr. Michael Ruggenthaler, Max Planck for Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Germany.
- Dr. Franco Bonafé, Max Planck for Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Germany.
- Prof. Jörn Bonse, BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Berlin, Germany.
This page was finally hidden for hierarchical reasons.