In November 2021, we announced the submission of a chapter for a book edited by Prof. Razvan Stoian and Prof. Jörn Bonse (https://www.quantumlap.eu/springer-chapter-submitted/). We are excited to announce that the production of the book has started and should be available as hard cover around October 2022. Announcement is available at the following address: https://link.springer.com/book/9783031147517.
We are delighted to be published as the first chapter in the Part dedicated to fundamentals of the laser-matter interaction.
The book contains 33 chapters, organized in 3 main parts. The table of contents is not fully disclosed to avoid issues with Copyright agreement.
- Ultrafast Laser Nanostructuring – The Pursuit of Extreme Scales
- Foreword R. Stoian* & J. Bonse*: “Ultrafast Laser Nanostructuring – The Pursuit of Extreme Scales – Foreword”
- Part I: Fundamental Processes in Laser 2D/3D Nanostructuring
- Chap. 1: T.J.-Y. Derrien, Y. Levy, N.M. Bulgakova*: “Insights into laser-matter interaction from inside: wealth of processes, multiplicity of mechanisms and possible roadmaps for energy localization”
- Part II: Concepts of Extreme Nanostructuring
- Part III: Functions and Applications