Although the funding context is quite intense, several presentations in international conferences will be provided this year.
1. March 14th-16th, 2022: T. Derrien, invited oral presentation in FemtoMat, Mauterndorf, Austria. Main topic this year will be dealing with band structure modification during laser irradiation.
2. March 14th-18th, 2022: collaborator assoc. prof. M. Kozak will present results of joint collaboration on high harmonic generation at DPG meeting (Erlangen).
3. April, 6th-7th 2022: T. Derrien, oral presentation at SPIE Photonics EU, Strasbourg, France.
4. May 30th – June 3rd, 2022: Prof. N. M. Bulgakova will present a work on energy absorption and redistribution channels in silicon, that includes some TDDFT results from our group. EMRS Spring Meeting 2022.
5. September 11th-16th, 2022 [CANCELED]: T. Derrien, invited oral presentation at ALT22, Arcachon, France. The topic of Arcachon conference remains to be defined.
Edit: due to geopolitical context, my invited oral presentation of ALT22 is now canceled.